Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 v188.8.131.5240을 무료로 다운로드하십시오.상상할 수 있는 모든 것을 만들어보십시오. 네가있는 곳이면 어디든. 세계 최고의 이미징 및 디자인 앱은 이제 디자인 및 사진을 위한 새로운 도구로 더욱 창조적인 가능성을 발휘하여 데스크톱 및 모바일 앱을 모든 크리에이티브 애셋과 연결하여 모든 장치에서 놀라운 비주얼 컨텐츠를 만들 수 있습니다..
A whole new experience in digital design.
Create production-quality designs and other images on your mobile devices as well as your desktop. And get immediate access to all your assets — including Adobe Stock images — from right inside Photoshop. See how the latest release helps you quickly turn any inspiration into incredible work with great new features for print and graphic design, web and app design, and photography.
Access all your Photoshop assets anywhere with CreativeSync.
Adobe CreativeSync keeps everything you need up to date and at your fingertips across your desktop, web and mobile apps. It automatically syncs your images, colors, text styles, photos, Adobe Stock assets, settings, metadata and more. It also powers your Creative Cloud Libraries, giving you instant access to your favorite assets right from within Adobe Photoshop CC 2018. With CreativeSync, you can start your project in any app on any device, pick it up where you left off and finish it anywhere.
Introducing Adobe Stock.
Millions of high-quality images. Right inside Photoshop. Find the perfect photo or graphic to jump-start your next project and make it amazing. The new Adobe Stock service offers 40 million curated, royalty-free assets that are all available from Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 in just a few clicks. And Creative Cloud members get special pricing — 40% off Adobe Stock when you add it to your membership. It’s the industry’s best value.
Features of Adobe Photoshop CC 2018
• Quickly search Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 tools, panels, menus, Adobe Stock assets, help content, and tutorials from within the app using a new search panel that’s right at your fingertips.
Tighter integration with Adobe XD
• Now you can copy SVG elements to your clipboard to easily paste Photoshop design assets into Adobe XD.
Get started faster
• Jumpstart design projects with easy access to presets as well as free Adobe Stock templates that you can access right from File > New.
Stock templates, 3D objects, and search
• Adobe Stock marketplace now includes design templates and 3D objects, plus you can drag and drop Stock search results from your Library panel right into your canvas and start using them right away. Right-click on a stock image to do a visual search for similar images.
Enhanced Properties panel
• The Properties panel now displays information about common layer types as well as the document, so it’s easier to make precise adjustments.
Support for SVG color fonts
• Access any SVG font installed on your system from the Photoshop Font menu. Great for responsive design, SVG fonts support multiple colors and gradients, and they can be raster or vector.
New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities
• Libraries in Photoshop now support Adobe Stock templates. Plus, Send Link has been updated so you can share read-only access to a public library. When you follow a library, it appears in your Library panel and updates automatically.
Creative Cloud Assets improvements
• Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
Introducing Typekit Marketplace
Now you can buy fonts from some of the industry’s biggest names and use them in your Photoshop projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
Better overall performance
• Photoshop now works more efficiently thanks to performance improvements, including a faster Liquify tool.
And so much more
• Also includes: The ability to adjust the eyes independently in Face-Aware Liquify, an improved user experience for Match Font, and more.