이것도 낼름받아가세요 2일만시드 유지 합니다
VEGAS Pro has always been an innovator. Version 15 carries on this legacy and delivers a completely customizable interface that provides ultimate flexibility. Filled with new features, both inside and out, VEGAS Pro powers your creativity. Whether you work in HD or 4K, VEGAS Pro stands ready to be your creative partner. Video/Audio production and DVD/Blu-ray disc authoring all in one powerful package.
A better way to edit, author, and deliver
VEGAS Pro provides all the tools you need to edit your video fast. Encode for 4K delivery or publish to your favorite streaming outlet. Or, author and deliver your production in HD with Dolby Digital sound on a Blu-ray disc. Whatever your final destination, VEGAS Pro takes you there faster than ever.
Work fast. Deliver faster.
Work more efficiently than ever before with a customizable user interface and precise, fast editing tools. Drag-and drop editing and authoring make quick work of production and delivery. Mix, match and edit popular formats, including HEVC, ProRes, AVC, and more, directly on the timeline without waiting for a re-wrap or transcode. Powerful hardware acceleration takes advantage of NVIDIA and Intel QSV technologies to shorten the rendering process. Designed and built specifically to save you time and enhance your creativity.
High-end color workflows
Take your color workflow to the next level. Work in the expanded dynamic range provided by cameras using S-Log encoding and supported by the ACES 1.0 Academy Color Encoding System. This provides the ideal color space for compositing and color grading. A new LUT OFX plug-in enables you to apply both camera and stylistic LUTs to take your projects to new horizons.
Work like never before with creative interaction
New Picture-in-Picture and Crop OFX plug-ins open up endless creative possibilities. Position, re-size, and animate picture-in-picture effects using controls directly on the Preview window and get instant feedback as you make adjustments. Use the same in-Preview controls to crop video or stills for creative effects.
DVD or High Definition Blu-ray Disc authoring
With its drag-and-drop workflow, DVD Architect, included with VEGAS Pro, makes it easy to author a professional-quality DVD or Blu-ray disc. Drag your media onto the workspace to automatically create custom navigation for feature videos, director’s notes, sound track music and more. Create custom keyframe-compatible graphic animation and overlays by importing multi-layer Photoshop files. A simple settings re-set enables you to burn an SD DVD and then switch and burn a HD Blu-ray disc.
- Major user interface innovations
- Picture-in-Picture OFX plug-in with real-time controls on the Video Preview
- Lookup Table (LUT) OFX plug-in
- Powerful hardware acceleration technologies
- Instant Freeze Frame
- Crop OFX plug-in with real-time controls on the Video Preview
- ACES 1.0 support
- Selectively paste event attributes
- Includes NewBlueFX Filters 5 Ultimate - $299 value!
- Includes DVD Architect for DVD and Blu-ray Disc authoring
• Updated support for RED Epic Dragon, Raven, Scarlet, and Weapon files
• The LUT OFX filter now taps into graphics card GPU for faster performance
• Reduce memory footprint of so4compoundplug and improve load performance for very large projects
• Preview framerate during crossfades when using the So4 Compound Reader has been improved
• Stereo tracks from certain file types which were improperly imported as multiple mono tracks are now properly imported to stereo tracks
• Audio from Xiaomi Yi 4k or greater files now plays correctly with so4compoundplug
• DJI Spark files with variable frame rate files are now properly supported
• Fixed an issue with not being able to delete media file used in Vegas Project even after closing project
• Video from the Samsung Galaxy S8 is now properly decoded through Intel QSV decoder
• Video event buttons no longer disappear when entering expanded edit mode or expanded track mode
• The Active Take Information (and other event text items) no longer react to the Button Highlight Color preference
• The audio in ProRess 422 files created through Convergent Design hardware is now handled properly
• XAVC now properly shows up as an option in the Prerender Video format list
• The Render As dialog's Name field no longer locks after rending to a Panasonic P2 file
• Fixed a crash that could occur on exiting the software when the project uses interlaced files and you close it without saving
• AVC files created by MP4 Creator no longer crash when not using the QSV decoder
• Audio from HEVC video shot with the GoPro HERO6 is now properly supported
• Improved stability of the Defocus and Starburst effects when running with an AMD GPU
• Video created with unusual aspect ratios are now properly handled
• AVC/PCM audio files no longer distort during playback
• AVC/MOV 29.97 files from the iPhone 6s are now handled properly
• The LUT FIlter is now handled properly in 8bit pixel format projects with GPU acceleration of video processing set to off
• The Border plug-in now properly recognizes when a frame size has been changed with GPU active
• Video form the Samsung Galaxy S8 is now properly decoded through Intel QSV decoder
• It is now possible to render 10-bit HEVC files using SkyLake or older processors with QSV
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI® or Intel® GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)