Download | 32 bit
Download | 64 bit
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 sports a complete set of tools for hard disk management, with an emphasis on data safety, disaster recovery and partition administration. Also worthy to be mentioned are the generous array of backup methods, as well as OS migration and the virtualization manager with support for VirtualBox and WMware. Advertised as a high-end software suite, Paragon Hard Disk Manager is a solution designed for advanced users, who have previous knowledge of the feature set provided by this collection of tools. You can also download AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager
Data safety made simple for novice users and experts alike
– Organize your disks, ensure capacity and performance of storage media
– Transfer systems on the fly, use physical and virtual appliances at will
– Use professional-grade backup to secure systems, applications and data
– Always stay up and running with boot fix and fail-safe system recovery
Features of Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16
• Partitioning of any complexity for physical and offline virtual disks.
• Easy management of several operating systems on one computer.
• All existing backup techniques, including sector and file level backups with differential or incremental updates as well as an exclusive file complement.
• Any backup destination, including local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares, FTP servers as well as the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule).
• Live imaging and migration for a Win2K+ system with two snapshot technologies onboard, MS Volume Shadow Copy Service and Paragon Hot Processing.
• Differential and incremental backups, and exclusive file complements allows different data time-stamps with no duplication, and minimizes backup storage requirements.
• Complete infrastructure for establishing a self-acting data protection system, fully compliant with the set-and-forget backup policy.
• Fast restore at a granular level without the need to restore the whole image.
• Support for major virtual machines, including MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, and more
• Any type of migration (P2V, P2V Restore, V2P, V2V, P2P, migration of Windows 7 installed on .vhd)
• Work with virtual disks as if they are physical (Connect VD).
• Fast data exchange between physical and virtual disks, between virtual disks of different vendors, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots.
• Make OS start up after unsuccessful migration with 3rd party tools (P2P Adjust OS, P2V Adjust OS).
• Comprehensive recovery environments based on DOS, Linux, and WinPE 2.1 are available on CD/DVD/Blu-ray, thumb drives, or Backup Capsules to quickly get systems back on track when they fail to boot. They also retrieve valuable information from damaged hard disks and accomplish bare-metal system deployment.
• Fixing most of the system boot problems without restore (Windows system registry modification in the off-line mode, MBR and the Boot.ini file correction, etc.).
• Use 27 defragmentation strategies to defragment FAT and NTFS file systems and MFT via built-in Total Defrag.
• Two wipe algorithms (custom and the US DoD 5220.22-M military standard) to destroy all on-disk information or only remnants of deleted files / directories without affecting the used data.
• Support for Microsoft dynamic disks (simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5).
• Disaster recovery infrastructure for Apple Boot Camp configurations.
What’s New in Paragon Hard Disk Manager Version 16
“Complex” doesn’t necessarily have to mean “difficult.” Friendly wizards walk you through all the steps necessary to successfully complete the most common tasks, such as setting up a new computer, replacing an old mechanical disk with new fast SSD, recovering your system in case of failure or malware activity, and more.
Expert users can leverage more sophisticated scenarios and invoke specialized tools providing full control over specific tasks.
We recommend using protected mode, which is enabled by default. In this mode, everything you want to do is first placed in a queue, with changes applied only after user verification. You don’t have to wait for an operation to finish before you can move on, since some operations can take time to complete. More importantly, you can go back one step at a time in case of problems, or to undo any changes already made.
Paragon Recovery Media Builder
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 also comes with full-fledged Paragon Recovery Media Builder to help correct most boot problems that might occur from logical errors, hardware malfunctions, or failures. Additionally, if your system becomes corrupted or compromised — including problems caused by malware or ransomware — you’ll be able to quickly restore full operability of your system and applications with minimal data loss.
Resize partitions on the fly
Internal drive running low on available disk space? This dilemma often occurs when you have multiple partitions to accommodate different systems and data types. With Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16, you can resize partitions on the fly to maximize available storage capacity.
Clean up media
When disposing of an old computer, it’s a good idea to first wipe personal data. Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 makes this task a snap by irreversibly destroying data stored on a device. Alternatively, you can opt only to clean unused space (in which case deleted files can still be restored), while keeping useful data intact. You may be surprised to learn how much data leakage occurs from the negligence of this simple rule.
Live transfer your systems and data
Suppose you want to change your old mechanical hard disk drive (HDD) to a fast new solid-state storage device (SSD). With Hard Disk Manager, you simply choose where you want Windows to be, and there it is, ready to run. You can even continue working on your system while Windows is being relocated! No manual operations or reboots necessary — just switch over when ready.
Advanced – Package Features:
– Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– Basic partitioning
– Advanced partitioning
– Disk cleanup
– Data Migration
– Backup and Restore
– Backup automation
– Recovery Media Builder